Monday, September 20, 2010

Fuck Mondays

Honestly.
Here's a few things that make Mondays suck a little less. :)


Wes Anderson inside the Belefonte. :)


Kudos to whoever makes these things that are peppered across the interwebs.
I think we'd be friends. :)


Ben Gibbard+John Krasinski=mega mega love moment.
I can't believe this happened in real life.


Bahahaha...idk...



Go listen to Chris Merritt. GO. NOW.
Hands down, the happiest music in my library.


I just really like their expressions..ha.


A photographer decided to capture these images of a very territorial mother bird in New York, that likes to dive bomb people's heads as they walk past her nest. I DIE. THE SECOND GUY IS SOOOO UNAFFECTED. I have a feeling his voice would sound a bit like Joey Tribbiani from FRIENDS. Haha..


Eeeeeeeee!!!


Maybe the most beautiful color in the world.


Suuuuuuuper adorable sushi.
I don't think I could bear eating it.
BAHAHA! BEAR! GET IT? LOL JK


Oh yeah, no big deal, just got to meet Wayne Coyne. ;)
Still dying about it. Still.


Major tipi lust.


The sweetest, ever ever.


This movie.
It's been too long...


LOLOLOL


Literary humor=the best


I sure miss doing this. :)


Permanent Death Cab lyrics?
Yes, please.

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment