Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Re-Design

2011 is a brand new year, and I think it's time for a little life renovation.
Here are just a few things on my goal list for this year.

1.) Eat clean. I want to try to do this as much as I can. Not sure if I am ready to make the full leap into the Veg lifestyle, but I'm going to start here. No fast food. Avoiding processed items. Just good clean food.

2.) Cook more. College sort of sucks all of my energy and time, but I want to make a point to cook something new once a week. I'd really like to learn how to cook Thai and Indian. :)

3.) Meditation class. I found a really cool studio in Springfield that specializes in it, called Zen 3 Bodywork, and I think I'm finally brave enough to try it. I want to pair these classes with yoga during the week.

4.) Do an art journal for 2011. I haven't made one since last winter, and I really miss it.

5.) Stay on top of projects. I have a bad habit of procrastinating when it comes to college. I realize this isn't uncommon, but I'd like to try to start my projects earlier, so I don't feel so overwhelmed at the end of semester.

6.) Go running with the boy several times a week. :)

Mmmhmm.

Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment