Sunday, April 3, 2011

An Amazing Find

Every once in a great while, I find something on Etsy that is insanely perfect. I have been on the lookout for a vintage Eames rocker for at least a year now, and I FINALLY found a shop that sells them. And they are BEAUTIFUL.
This one's mine:

But these are equally lovely.


HERE


For a few years now I've been slowly collecting vintage pieces for my post-college residence. It's a pretty rad collection. I find that when I'm buying/designing for ME, it's quite different than when I design for a client. I love it though. I'm not a huge fan of "new" kitchenware, nor am I a huge fan of department stores, BUT, the other day when I was in Sear's I fell deeply in love with this:

Yes, folks. That IS a lavender can opener.
And then there's this, of course..


Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment