Tuesday, May 25, 2010

All Good Things

This week I FINALLY purchased some of this wonderful man's work...

I'm SO SO excited about owning something of his.
Jim Houser is my biggest inspiration as a creative individual.
His work is incredibly layered and intimate.
BABEL is one of my favorite art books, and I cry every time I read his letter at the end.
Jim and Rebecca's marriage was and is the most hopeful example of a "happy marriage," and a beautiful exchange of creativity that I have yet to encounter. I can only hope to achieve that one day.

These boys are coming to Columbia, MO in July.
It will be a great show.

AND, after HOUSE and CASTLE ending for the season,
as well as exhausting every episode of Breaking Bad,
the boy has finally agreed to "try" to watch my all-time favorite show.
Don't laugh, the writing is great, and I love it.

This week is gonna be pretty busy, but I'm thinking I'm gonna try to tackle a DIY that I've had my mind set on for a while now. (A looooovely tipi made from vintage fabrics.)

Love, Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment