Monday, March 1, 2010

For You, Forever Ago



Today, and to be honest, all year, I've been listening to "For Emma, Forever Ago"
It is definitely in my top 5 favorite albums.
This album hits pretty close to home for me.
Apparently isolating yourself in a cabin in Wisconsin can produce truly beautiful art.
I like listening to it when I'm designing or sketching. It just takes me to a place.

In other news: I am beginning my semester AUTOCAD project soon soon soon. It's gonna be a tough one. :(
It is SO much more efficient than drawing floor plans by hand though.
*Sigh*, AutoCad, it seems we must become friends.







Kids rooms are my FAVORITE favorite thing to design.
It's magic, because you get to think like a kid.
I love blanket forts! And I can't wait to have kids of my own and design their rooms :)

<3

--Mae Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment