Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Stress




Yep, that's my stressed face folks.
Today was the first day in what feels like forever that I've been semi-calm. The past two months have been nothing short of insanity. Scratch that. The past four months. There's something funny that happens when someone you love passes away... Sometimes it takes a long time for it to hit you. Not for you to "realize" they are dead, but for the full weight of it to fall on you emotionally. For me, it took three months. And for the past few weeks I've felt like a basketcase. I'm not a "crier." At all. When I was little I would break bones in gymnastics and not even shed a tear. I'm just not one of those girls. Which makes all of this emotional overload even more strange for me.

I've been thinking today about how important it is to have a partner. Somebody that can handle you at your very worst. Because no matter how tough you are, (and I'd like to consider myself pretty damn tough), life is fucking hard sometimes. It just is. And sometimes you just need someone. And I don't think that makes you weak. I think that makes you human. And I'm just grateful that I have someone in my life that is "there." And handles my neuroses, and my stress, and my worries, and makes it seem a lot less heavy. It's genuine. And it's beautiful.



The most beautiful moment in any movie. Ever.
And exactly what I mean.
Thank you, Mr. Kauffman, for "getting it."

Well, I have to go cram for my Art History test tomorrow....blarrrghh.
Goodnight.

xx L

No comments:

Post a Comment