Thursday, March 25, 2010

Nesting

I am always getting ahead of myself.
Always.

I can't help picking up vintage pyrex pans when I go thrifting, and I'm constantly lusting over beautiful things to fill my non-existent apartment. It's sick. But I can't control myself. :)
AND, given the fact that my main artistic outlet is design, and housing, and decorating, it just seems natural to plan my future space. Jumping the gun? Yep. But two years goes by quicker than you think.



This is the plan, folks.

*Sigh* Here are some beautiful things I've purchased lately due to a nesting fixation lol...


The first time I saw this I was so inspired.

Patchwork glasses, eeeeee!

My mini-goals chalkboard. Such a cute idea.

The blue ones. :)

Subtle reminders in embroidery hoops.


Hope you are having a lovely and inspired Thursday!

xxMaexx

No comments:

Post a Comment