Friday, June 11, 2010

OH, YOU!



50's and 60's kitchen decor will always be my fave.
(Even if nearly all of my professors frown on that.) :)

Today I ran across these pretty things

SOOOOO in love. Madly.
It makes me wish I had 9 or 10 grand to drop on these.
I think I want a matching set.
I'm pretty partial to the sea green and the light pink. Mmmhmm.

I could probably be a happy lady just designing kitchens.
*Sigh*

I'm taking a summer History course, and it is already kicking my butt.
10 online lectures (an hour a pop)
7 or 8 chapters in a text book
AND an entire book on immigration.
IN TWO WEEKS.

But I can't complain.
This summer is proving to be pretty swell...










Love, M

2 comments:

  1. those fridges are sooo cute. i want them all in mint green haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) I know!! Mint green is my fave! lol XO

    ReplyDelete