Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Lost and Found

Today I ran across a few things that I love, but haven't thought of for a long time...


Pretty pretty tights from Urban and Anthropologie.


The coolest sleeping bag, ever.

Cute cute cookies. (I needa find this recipe!)

There is a hot pink cuckoo clock downtown at Good Girl Art that I've been lusting over since the store opened. However, it is 300 big ones...so....I'll just dream.

I need to incorporate this window into my house someday.

So incredible.

A movie I've meant to see for a long time now.

And two of my very favorite actors.


Love, M

2 comments:

  1. holy sheeeit those raindrop tights are gorgeous! and that sleeping bag made heart thump faster...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) I am on a quest for that sleeping bag. I need it in my life. Ha! XO

    ReplyDelete