Friday, August 6, 2010

Weddings On the Brain

My lovely friend, Alex Mann, just got married!
The wedding was really intimate and lovely, and it's got my wheels turning about pretty indoor/outdoor design, and concept shoots for engagements. Here are some pretty things that have caught my eye over the years...





I find myself being drawn to weddings that incorporate handmade things, personal things, and themes that are unique and relevant to the couple. I'm also fond of outdoor ceremonies and receptions. (If you couldn't already tell. Ha!)

The same goes for engagement photos. These are so sweet.









I'm pretty in love with Autumn weddings. I like the colors of the leaves and the crispness in the air. And as far as colors are concerned...I'll give you a little hint...




The lovely duo of engagement photos (with the hearts) were taken by: Jonas Peterson

Many of these photos were taken from a BEAUTIFUL website called Once Wed
It has soooo many adorable wedding ideas, and even sells gently worn wedding dresses.

And last but not least, here's a funny but true thought.



Have an inspiring day!

Love love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment