Saturday, August 28, 2010

A Solid Soul, and the Blood I Bleed.

My biggest girl crush.
(Sorry, Olivia Wilde. Lori had my heart first.) Ha!





Gonna be Tank Girl fo Halloween.
If I can pull it off, it's going to be pretty rad.

Lots to accomplish in the next few months...
September brings two, back-to-back concerts with the boy. :)

First....






A dream come true. The Flaming Lips in Columbia. Very intimate set.

And Second....





Built to Spill :) In the city that I was born in.
We're pretty stoked for this one. Sort of a full circle moment.

AND IN OCTOBER......

These guys for sure.

And, if money ends up falling from the sky, ha!... Sufjan would be pretty sweet.

Boy's Bday is soon soon. :) I'm quite excited.
So, on that thought, I figured I'd post some unrealistic, but badass birthday presents...


The Weasley twins. To entertain and distract me from school work.

Love letter toaster. Oh yes, I just did that.

Fennec fox triplets.

I don't know what this is, but I need to eat it.

And a very Audrey Hepburn style fawn.

Hope your week is more inspiring than it is stressful.

Love, M.

No comments:

Post a Comment