Friday, October 22, 2010

5 Things

It's been too long. <3

1.) Rediscovering an old favorite. Well, not really "rediscovering."
I am very much aware of my love of Watchmen. It's my favorite graphic novel,
and was, long before the movie.
But the other day I was reminded of my favorite chapter, and how it makes me cry every time, and how silly that is.
But it's beautiful. You should check it out.




2.) I conquered a bottle of this IN A DAY. I swear there are some sort of amphetamines in there.
Sooooooo good.


3.) I am so fascinated by this portrait of Picasso.
I love how this drawing wouldn't have been captured without the art of photography.


4.) Andrew Bird. This album, particularly. I listened to it a couple autumns ago, and I think it's time to own this one on vinyl...


5.) Holy cute, Batman! And so yum! Baby Ben & Jerry's. $1, 100 calories. Sold.


Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment