Monday, October 4, 2010

Fort Christmas!

I've been meaning to blog about this for about a while now, and have finally remembered to do it. :)


Mr. Jeremy Larson has been creating a side project "band" called "Fort Christmas" and his ep, "Feathers" will be released two weeks from tomorrow. (Oct 19)
I for one am thrilled to have something to tide me over until his new album's release in the spring. For any of you that haven't heard Jeremy's beautiful music, I would recommend reading his blog, (linked above) to read the full story about "Fort Christmas" and explore his other albums. I promise it'll be worth your time. Jeremy is a truly talented musician, and is a great example of someone who devotes their entire life to their art. The first song I ever heard by Jeremy was "Make Believe." (It's a gem, you should check it out) And I can honestly say that one of his shows ranks in my top 3 favorite concerts of all time. No lie. :) I think he got me with the cover of "Harvest Moon."

Here's a live version of "Make Believe"...


& the original version....


& Here's the first track from the ep :)




Love, M

No comments:

Post a Comment