Thursday, December 2, 2010

Amazing Things Are Happening...

December is such a magical month. :)
FIRST OF ALL, my favorite artist in the entire world just released.... A VINYL.
Jim Houser+Vinyl=Christmas came early this year for Miss Mae. <3

It's a 10" vinyl & 16 page booklet of his installations, paintings, etc.
I DIE.
And if you do too, here's where you can grab one. :)

Another beautiful December surprise is "December" by Sleeping At Last

In case you haven't heard, Sleeping At Last is doing a project called "Yearbook" in which they intend to write, record, produce, and release THREE SONGS per month for a year. These little baby EP's are so beautiful, and the album art is as lovely as always. I think October is my favorite so far... :) But November and December are equally great.



They are only $3 a piece, and if you'd like one, you can get them here. :)

I was quite the early bird this year, and got all of my Christmas shopping done before the first of December. Oh, except for my Dad, who is extremely hard to buy for. I'll have to keep thinking about that one... :)

Hope your December is bringing magical things...

XO Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment