Saturday, December 25, 2010

Magic

Merry Christmas, everyone! :)
Hope your Christmas morning has been magical.
I think the snow makes it perfect, don't you?
I've spent my morning with the fam, opening presents on the floor. We just got a bunch of blankets and pillows and made a sort of Christmas present fortress.
My baby brother got a new acoustic guitar, and he has been trying to learn "3rd Planet" by Modest Mouse all morning. :) Le sigh.




I look like such a lush... ha :) Mmm pink champagne!

(The aftermath)

Last night I spent Christmas Eve at my second home (ha ha) and opened presents with my lovely boy. He is the SWEETEST. I would try to explain my all of my gifts, but as most of them involve inside jokes, I'll just say that they were really really good and thoughtful. :)

This one was my favorite though... :)


And these were just way too cool.
Bracelets that look like focusing rings. I am in love.



And a few days ago, we took a little trip down to Eureka Springs, AK to stay in their pretty pretty treehouses! They were so
magical! I never wanted to leave.















This season is so lovely.

XOXOXO Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment