Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holy Birthday Weekend, Batman!

I had three birthdays this year. Yep. Three.
Chalk it up to the joys of being a busy college student and a child of divorce. ;)
But it was a truly great one. And now I'm liquor legal! Woot!

FIRST, I went out for sushi with my Mum and her bf Kelly... the night before my birthday. And had a preemptive chocolate martini haha.. was fun. Oh, and my mum discovered photobooth... and I practically had to drag her away from my Macbook. lol Too funny.






Then, my Jacob came over and surprised me at midnight! He was so sneaky about it too! Ha. And he gave me the most gorgeous point and shoot. The sweetest.
Annnnnnd the next day, we went for ice cream and a movie. We saw 127 Hours at The Moxie.
My boy was tired...


And I definitely closed my eyes during the arm sawing part. Bleck.
He was brave. :) It was a great day.

AND then, last night, I went out for belated birthday dinner with my Dad, his gf Gena, and my Gramma.
We went to Avanzare, and had good italian food, vintage champagne, ice wine from Germany, and Tequila shots.. haha. And yes, my ninety year old gramma took it like a champ. :) So much fun.
I wore plaid and vintage boots. :)





Was a great weekend.
XO Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment